Eligibility for Services

Families who participate in Wisconsin Works (W-2) or Medicaid (MA) are automatically eligible to receive child support services.  Other families may apply to Oneida County Child Support Agency for services.  

The Application for services can be found here.

Child Support Information

For information on the Child Support Program including online services and direct deposit information visit http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/bcs/

To view a short video regarding an overview of the Child Support program, click here.
To view another video regarding an overview of Payee Services for Child Support, click here.

The Direct Deposit pamphlet and form can be found here.

Links to Payment Coupons
     Click here for Monthly Payment Coupon.
     Click here for the Receiving and Disbursement Coupon.

For information on applying for services visit http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/bcs/applications.htm

The Application for services can be found here.
There is no fee for processing the application.

For the Confidential Information Release Authorization visit http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/forms/pdf/dwsc_11377.pdf.

Job Search Form

 Ability to Work Report

Wisconsin Child Support Program Reference Guide

For information on child support court orders, income withholding, making payments, receiving payments, fees and deductions, reporting changes and your first payment coupon visit http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/publications/pdf/dcf_p_68.pdf.

Legal Fatherhood (Paternity)

General Information:  http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/publications/pdf/dcf_p_dwsc15445.pdf
Paternity Testing Information Sheet

Legal Services

The Child Support Agency cannot give legal advice.  Please contact the Lawyer Referral and Information Service State Bar of Wisconsin at 1-800-362-9082 or visit http://www.legalaction.org
Wisconsin Judicare is a civil legal service provider and information on how to apply for this service can be accessed at http://www.judicare.org/

Notice of Availability of Family Court Commissioner

Upon request of a party to an action affecting the family, including a revision of judgment or order under s. 767.32 or 767.325.
(a)    The office of family court commissioner shall, with or without charge, provide the party with written information on the following, as appropriate to the action commenced:
1.    The procedure for obtaining a judgment or order in the action.
2.    The major issues usually addressed in such an action.
3.    Community resources and family court counseling services available to assist the parties.
4.    The procedure for setting, modifying and enforcing child support awards or modifying and enforcing legal custody or physical placement judgments and orders.
(b)    The office of family court commissioner shall provide a party, for inspection or purchase, with a copy of the statutory provisions in this chapter generally pertinent to the action.

Office hours:
Monday –Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.

Circuit Court Forms

Standard, statewide forms are required by all Wisconsin circuit courts for civil, criminal, family, guardianship, juvenile, mental commitment, probate and small claims cases.  

Visit   http://www.wicourts.gov/forms1/circuit.htm#family for circuit court forms for families. 

Tax Intercept Information

Visit http://www.revenue.wi.gov/ise/trip/index.html for questions regarding tax intercept.